Struggling with Social Anxiety?
Feel like you’re extremely shy?
Do you feel like your mind is constantly telling you what not to say?
Do you feel like no matter where you go people judge you?
Do you feel like this impacts your mental health?
You're not alone.
Over 40 million people in America face this issue,
On average it takes 10 or more years before someone seeks help.
Be different, learn, and change...
Your future self will thank you.Learn More
I spent most of my life in what I would call a socially anxious prison I didn't know I was in that controlled every thought and behavior.
As a result, I wasn't able to be myself no matter what I tried. I had no real friends, didn't do what I wanted to do, had trouble sleeping, and faced other health issues.
Eventually, I hit rock bottom in my life in 2015, when I quickly became overweight, depressed, anxious, and even contemplating taking my own life.
After enough pain, I started to learn how to climb out of my hell hole my social anxiety had created. It wasn't easy, and it's a lifelong goal, but I'm free to do what I want, to say what I want and to whom today.
I broke out of the prison.
I should have become a statistic.
Instead, I became successful.
On the inside:
- Formed real friendships & relationships
- Built-up confidence & self-esteem
- Not afraid to speak my mind
- Having energy & health to be me
- No longer wanting to escape reality in every second
On the outside:
- I'm a published author, of Screw Being Shy, which has been endorsed by clinical psychologists to New York Times Bestselling authors.
- Forbes featured Entrepreneur
- Gave a TEDx talk, and spoke at countless crowds, became a global public keynote speaker.
- I started a Top 100 podcast interviewing hundreds and hundreds of people.
- Became a walking signpost of what it means to be yourself to the people I love the most and those who I don't even know yet.
I didn't just read this out of a book.
I lived this life for over 10 years intensely.
I know how hard, lonely, exhausting, and at times hopeless this mission seems.
That's why I'm doing this.
I am not a doctor, medical professional, psychologist, etc.
The Content is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. Always seek the advice of your physician or other qualified health provider with any questions you may have regarding a medical condition.
PS. I’m not a psychologist, neuroscientist, or a veteran professor who has 30+ years of experience.
But, my guess is neither are you.
Maybe it’s time you start learning high-level practical knowledge from someone who knows how to communicate simply so that you can apply and get on with your life.
I will teach you:
- How you can go from having social anxiety, unable to speak to anyone or even make eye contact, to becoming a socially free person speaking in meetings, with friends & family, and crowds of people.
- How you can manage the stress, perilous fears, and darker side that haunts you at night because of social anxiety.
- How to conceptualize extreme shyness for what it really is: a glitchy nervous system run by ancestral neurochemistry & other biological functions, and learn tools on how to operate without it ruining your life.
- How to establish long-lasting motivation and consistency for your existence: to do what you really want to do, without being affected by the opinions of others constantly.
- How to use food, sleep and other biological tools (all natural) to re-engineer your body’s physiology and rewire your brain to be less socially anxious and wire for happiness & freedom.
- How to redesign yourself as a human: change the way you think about yourself, understand the layers of social anxiety, overcome overthinking, and get on the path to be capable of learning and becoming the highest version of yourself.
- How to rip off the mask of false confidence and expose yourself psychologically with exposure therapy rather than force yourself to be drunk at every event or party.
- How to begin expressing your true self at work, or as an entrepreneur or student and even sharing your voice on social media, if that is what you desire.
- How to be more confident, sure of yourself, and unwavering in the face of problems every day, and when speaking in meetings or talks.